Parents: Raising an autistic child can be overwhelming and isolating. You have so many people telling you how to parent and most of it doesn’t seem to work. Let us tell you, you are amazing! How do I know that? You are here looking for better ways to support your child.
What is Coaching for Parents?
Consider parent coaching when you have a complex set of questions or difficult issues to address. Parent coaching is a one-to-one intensive problem solving and skills-building session or series of sessions that are designed to help parents identify practical strategies they can use to address their child’s and their family’s unique needs at home, at school, work, or out in the community.
Areas Of Support May Include:
- Overall understanding of Autism
- Get realistic and unified expectation
- Improve communication
- Target the right benefits, support resources, and providers
- Identify and practice strategies to create growth and harmony in your home.
- Create a roadmap and prioritize where they need to spend time, money, and energy
Parent coaching is available in person at OurTism, by phone or video-conferencing. All sessions are one-hour in length and available by appointment.
Book a Free Consultation
Learn more about parent coaches and schedule your first session! Get started by completing the form below.